Welcome home !
We are Clément, Karyn and Jean-Jacques known as “JJ”. We welcome you personally to our campsite, with a calm, family atmosphere, in the small seaside resort of Pouldu in Clohars-Carnoët in southern Brittany.
We offer (amazing) stays surrounded by tranquillity and nature, 600m from the beach, in our 3-star Camping Sites & Paysages 3 étoiles du Pouldu .
At the border between South Finistère and Morbihan, you will be delighted by our 3-Star Camping du Pouldu and its natural, cute and local atmosphere, located in an old orchard.
Stay at our 3-star Camping du Pouldu and enjoy your time in Le Pouldu, a small and picturesque seaside resort, in an island of greenery 600 metres from the ocean and cliffs, between river and forest.
Discover our maked out and landscaped pitches for caravans, campers and tents, with or without electricity connections.
Long story short :
A perfect location !!
- Beaches at 600m and/or Port at 800m (Bring your swimsuit boots).
- Shops, restaurants, bakeries 500 meters away downtown
- Unlimited and free Wi-Fi everywhere on site
- A mini farm with cute animals.
- A nice bar where you can have delicious homemade burgers for dinner at our snack bar.
- Boats to Guidel from the Laïta harbour, if you feel like visiting our neighbours in Morbihan.
- Hiking trails all around our camp site, including the well-known GR34 .
- The wide National Forest of Clohars-Carnoët is perfect for a mountain bike ride*
Well done, you found our hidden text!
You just won our life-long consideration !
*** only 3 stars, more would not match the atmosphere
* we even rent mountain bikes !
The former campsite Keranquernat with mobile home, chalet and cocosweet rentals, and pitches for caravans, campers and tents. Everything you need for a lovely and peaceful stay in our wonderful green Brittany…
Enjoy all of this with family or friends, in our nice 3-star campsite located between Lorient and Concarneau.
Well… now that should be enough for Google to find us 😉