During your stay at our campsite, you have access to a wide variety of services to make your stay as enjoyable as possible :
Reception desk opening hours (might differ) :
High season : 9am – 12:30pm & 2pm-7pm
Low season : 10am-12pm & 4pm-6pm
Our campsite bar Le Pratell open to all during the whole season
Low season opening hours :
10am-12pm & 2pm-6pm
High season opening hours :
8am-10:30am –> For a French breakfast inside or out in the sun.
5:30pm- 10pm –> For a drink… or more
Every morning you can buy baguettes, croissants and pains au cholocat fresh from the over (in July and August).
Snack bar opened during high season :
6:30-8:45pm –> Homemade burgers, pizza…
– Free Wi-Fi everywhere on site
– Organic farmer’s market on Monday mornings (high season).
– Bikes, electric bike and baby seat rental.
– Heated swimming and paddling pools (green energy heat pump)
Opened from 10am to 8pm durign high season
Children swimming are Under their parents responsibility.
– CommunityBBQ grills.
– Reading area.
– Postcards, stamps and post service.
– Newspapers (to read on-site).
– Hair dryer (ask the reception).
– Self-servicefreezer for your ice packs.
– Your lovely pets are allowed on site (up to 10kg).
– Little herb garden.
From our campsite, easy acces to shops, restaurants and beaches (500-800 metres)